Friday 5 April 2013

Day 1

Luke's Movie Challenge
IMDB top 100 movies

I am totally new to this Blogging thing, so there is plenty of room for improvement. Ill be doing some no nonsense movie reviews, plain and simple.

The Challenge is to watch the top 100 moves on IMDB top 250 list. I was going to watch the whole list, but after some thought decided that would be a ridiculous idea as I just don't have time for that, so im doing the top 100.

After each movie I shall write a review and give it a score out of 10.

I can tell you are already hooked and cant wait for the blog to start proper!

Below is the List of the bottom 50 movies, some I have seen before, some I know but have never seen, others I have never heard of. Ill try and give an unbiased opinion of each movie as go through the list.




Now, I go to the Cinema most weeks  and watch a variety of movies, basically whatever is on but I hate Horror films or romantic period dramas, so I may struggle with some of them.


Anyway, you get the idea of whats going to happen, so on wards and up wards. Ill be starting with number 100 which is Bridge on the river Kwai. Never seen this or heard of it so here goes...

A little bit about the film before I start it...

Movie Poster



This guy is in it...

That's basically all I have researched.
Looks like a war film about a bridge, its old (1957), probably a load of crap but,  Lets find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment